Monday, March 2, 2009

SOLD OUT!!!!!!
I am currently sold out of everything. However if you'd like to order email me for an estimate when I could have it done.
Spring is Here!!!!!
I have had so much fun with this season. I hope you can find something you like.
As always if any questions, just email or call me. Thanks Spring Letters $30 My Favorite
These letters are cut out of 2" pine, they are very sturdy and stand well on a shelf. They are about 10" tall and about 20" long. They are each covered in GLITTER!! They are also embellished with some very cute buttons and flowers.
Spring Block $8.
This block has a cute background of paper. It is also wrapped in ribbon for that extra touch. It is about 6" tall and 9" long.


Happy Easter Stackers $6
These are perfect for that small space. They are about 4" tall and 6" long. They are wrapped in ribbons and have polka dots.


Welcome Spring Stackers $6
These are another great space saver. They are wrapped in some very cute ribbon.

Eggs, Baskets, Bunnies Stackers $7
These are covered in polka dots. They are very cute on a shelf or table.

Bunny Porch Trio $18
This is a great welcoming decoration to your home. It is 3 bunnies varying in size from 24" to 12" tall. They are embellished with ribbon, flowers and buttons. They are adorable. Very Rustic.

Bunny, Chick and Egg Trio $12
This is a very cute set. The Bunny and Chic are about 10" tall with their long legs. They have wire and ribbon. The Egg can be made any color, just specify when you order.

Easter Egg Trio. $10
They are about 10" tall by 7" wide. The Three colors really add some brightness to your home. The ribbon really ties it all together. I can make them any color you'd like. Please just specify when you order.

Easter Bunny Blocks $11
They are adorable. The Bunny is textured. They are about 6" tall by 14" wide.

Purple Spring Blocks $10
These are adorable on a shelf. They are 6" tall and each block is about 3" wide.

Cream Spring Blocks $10
This is the same as above, just different colors. Please specify which color.
Spring Plaque/Wallhanging $12
This is really cute on an easel or on a wall. It is about 10"by 10". I can make it purple or pink. The flower in the middle is made out of wood. There is also ribbon to tie the wood all together.

3 comments:

  1. I love your crafts and I still can't decide which one i want! I have a private blog as well, email me and i'll put your name in! :)
    Leilani3259@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get (2) of the Spring Block! They are all so cute! I am going to have to figure out a way to ship stuff to AZ! :)

    ReplyDelete