Sunday, January 25, 2009

VALENTINE STUFF!!!!

Here is the VALENTINES Things. I have had lots of fun making them . I hope that you all enjoy. This heart door hanger is very rustic. It is about 15 inches long and 11 inches wide. It is covered in Glitter to sparkle on your door.
$15.00
This LOVE Block is about 6" high and 8" long it has a separate Heart cut that make it look lovely.
$8.00

BE MINE Blocks look great on a shelf or table. You can stack them or have them in a straight line. Either way they are adorable.
$10


I LOVE YOU is the perfect way to show love. They also can be stacked or separate. They have a Glittering Shine to them as well.
$7

The Stackers are one of my Favorites. They range from 6" to 4". They say they perfect things for the Holiday as well.
$7

I LOVE These LETTERS!! They are about 9" tall and are all covered in GLITTER. They really sparkle and are a fun thing to have displayed on a table.
$20
If you're interested in anything please let my know. Just email me or give me a call. You can also purchase them through ETSY. The link is on the other side of the page. The prices are slightly higher on their due to the fees that they charge.






No comments:

Post a Comment