Thursday, January 15, 2009

WINTER CRAFTS!!!

Here are the Winter things that I have to offer. If you would like anything just let me know. Email me or give me a call. These Winter Blocks range in size from 2 1/2 inches tall to almost 5 inches tall. The Snowman really make the set look great. They even have snow on the tops of each block.
$10.00



These SNOW letters are about 10 inches tall. They look great on a table or in my case the piano. $20.00


This is a fun CHUNCKY MARSHMALLOW SNOWMAN!! He is adorable and about 8 inches tall. $5



This just make me COLD looking at it. It is covered in GLITTER and snow covers the top of each letter. It is about 15 inches long and 8 inches high. Looks great on my DOOR!!
$15.00



He is my Favorite. He is about 18 inches long and about 12 inches wide. He has a mouth made of wire and a very cute carrot nose. He is a glistening glow in the sunshine.
$20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment